Monday, March 9, 2020

About Me

Hello, I am Zane, known as ZaneVI on the internet. I'm pretty new to Reddit, to Twitter, really to being in any form of the public eye, and I'm learning a lot as I go, both about all of this and myself, and I'm very happy that I started this journey.
I am an Audio Performer, I do both SFW and 18+ NSFW content and I even write occasionally. I'm a member of https://www.reddit.com/r/VanillaAudio/ https://vanillaaudio.com/ a lovely and amazing website created to help spread love and sensuality and bring people joy in many forms. My profile is here, https://vanillaaudio.com/ZaneVI/
I can try to do custom work, both SFW and NSFW, but my schedule is pretty sporadic and I’m trying to get things sorted out, so it could take as long as a few months before I can guarantee anything, so honestly you should go to someone else, there are plenty of great people who can help and I’m sure would greatly appreciate your patronage.
I am willing to take audio requests, but I have hard limits about what I will and won't do and say, so please check with me. Generally speaking, I won't do anything overly negative or illegal. I also won’t do anything M4M or heavy BDSM (yet), not because those are bad, those are actually wonderful things, but I have no field of reference for either of those things and would be unable to properly bring those kind of things to life.
Here's where you can find me! My personal reddit (subreddit? Profile): https://www.reddit.com/user/ZaneVI
My Vanillaaudio Profile: https://vanillaaudio.com/ZaneVI
Yes, thats it, for now, like I said I’m new. I may be getting a Ko-Fi page soon,
While I post in various places, I may not have time to respond to comments and messges on every platform. Your best bet at reaching me is via Twitter, and I will try to consistently check my Reddit and VanillaAudio, and you can also send any emails to zanepearsall@yahoo.com, but I will be honest, I’m bad about checking it.
I try to answer as many emails, comments and messages as I can, and I’m sorry if I don’t get to it quickly or at all, this is a lot for me . Just know I appreciate all your patience and any and all support, and I hope that I can bring a lot here to Reddit. Hopefully I got everything here, cya around, and sorry for the wall of text.
Wait, almost forgot, I can do accents (and some impersonations). To let you know my range of accents, its roughly this, and I don't promise the quality of all them, we all sound different to ourselves as opposed to the actual sound:
A number of American accents and English accents Then relatively a singular and generic accent of the following:
Australian,
German,
European (not specific though I'm sure I could expand into different European countries given time),
French,
Irish,
Italian (Sometimes, sometimes I can’t, I know it’s wierd),
Jamaican (could be classified as Samoan, but I’m no sure).
Middle Eastern (its kind of that, not the greatest but its all right, sounds more like Kha'jits from Skyrim really, not actually sure if that’s Middle Eastern),
Norwegian (mostly sounds like Skyrim Guards, I enjoyed that game a lot),
Russian,
Scottish (though it's a bit rought due to lack of use),
Spanish (More Spain than Mexico though).
I'm sure I'm missing a few, but those are the ones I could think of.
Also, this is a link to a very personal story about me and my past once you get to know me a little and decide you want to know more about me. https://twitter.com/zanevi4/status/1230679567280545793?s=21

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lies

  Lies I’m not a big fan of myself lying, not to say I haven’t lied or that I don’t lie every now and then (though I do my best to avoid b...