Tuesday, July 14, 2020

A Night Out

A Night Out

A nice night out, that’s what we decided we needed. With absolutely everything going to hell, we just wanted a bit of peace, even if just for an evening, and we definitely needed it OUTSIDE of our place. A friend of ours pulled some strings to get us some seats to a movie that we could enjoy while not being overly exposed to the general public, which we definitely owe them for. We spent a few hours getting ready and making sure we had everything we possibly needed; masks, hand sanitizer, gloves, and then of course I packed some things to surprise you with later.

            We’ve arrived a bit early, half expecting there to be a line, but there’s only a handful of people. Everyone has mask, they’re a reasonable distance apart, and everyone seems cordial, definitely not what we thought would be happening, but it seems everyone’s just grateful to have a peaceful night out. A few minutes go by, some small talk between the people here about how crazy this is, then we’re let in one group at a time in order to maintain distance, and there’s already popcorn hot and ready for everyone to grab.

            We’re filed through to the movie, with the seats marked for 6 foot intervals, and I lead you to the back row, no one else joins us leaving us alone in the back row, which means I can make all sorts of trouble. I wait though, letting us get through some of the popcorn and half the movie, holding your free hand and gently stroking the back of it with my thumb through most of it, before slowly moving my hand over and down your leg. Ever so gently I tap your leg, signaling you to part your thighs for me, as I start to slide my hand up your leg, caressing every inch as I do, feeling goosebumps rise underneath my palm.

            I hear a low moan escape your lips, and you quickly move your hand to mine, trying to make me move faster instead of this tortuously slow pace. I do, I’ll have plenty of time to tease you later if I really need to, right now I can tell you need to feel more than just my hand on your leg. I’m surprised as my hand moves up to find that you aren’t any panties, I immediately turn my head to look at you, a mischievous grin on your face, “I see you were expecting this, Good Girl.”

            I turn my head back to the screen, can’t look too suspicious, and I start teasing you, just rubbing the outside of your lips with two fingers. After a few minutes, and hearing more and more need in your groans, I slide one finger in between, and ever so slowly start to slide it into you, easily so since you’re already so wet. I hear your groan start to grow louder and I quickly silence you by bringing you in for a deep kiss, my tongue tangling with yours as you groan into my mouth.

I pull away, moving my mouth up to your ear, growling into it, “You can’t be too loud, we don’t want to be caught, at least not yet, you have to cum before we can get caught.” I hear you stifle a moan, my voice tends to have that effect on you, especially when I start to slide in a second finger during the middle of it. “Now, I know you too well, you won’t be able to keep quiet once I slide in my third finger, so I brought something to help with that,” the low whimper you respond makes me throb in anticipation.

I reach into the bag we packed, and pull out a small ball gag, a deep purple center and dark leather straps that aren’t easily visible in the back of the dim theater, perfect for the occasion, as I gently push it in front of your mouth. I wait though, looking to you, and you give me a gentle nod, and I push it up to your lips so you can bite down on it, and it takes a second but I manage to secure it loosely with one hand.

            I may have teased you about the three fingers, but I continue with just two for now, the movie now in the background of our thoughts, increasing the pace a little bit, feeling your muscles start to clench as you moan into the gag. I look around to make sure no one is looking as I use my free hand and start to unzip myself, pulling my stiff cock out of my boxers, and slowly starting to stroke as I watch you get lost in the sensation of my fingers inside of you.

I can feel your juices flowing down my hand, your pussy clenching, I can feel your orgasm starting to rise within you, and I can feel the resistance as you suddenly remember we’re in public, that small part of you that feels shame for this, I’m used to this. I lean into you, whispering, “It’s ok, no one can see what’s happening, they can’t see me stroking my throbbing cock or filling your soaking wet pussy with my fingers. They can’t see how close you are to cumming here in the middle of the theater, with all these people around. They can’t see how much you love this, how much you try to resist loving it, how much I love drawing this out of you,” and I start to ease in that third finger I teased you about earlier.

The groan you make as your eyes roll back, that’s so fucking hot, and I start to pump faster as I watch that resistance fade away as you let the orgasm tear through you. You manage to not scream, and the moan is muffled by the gag, but the deep growl that escapes from me, that I fear may alert people to what’s happening. I don’t turn to glance yet, I keep my fingers inside you, and let go of my cock to pull you closer, gently kissing your forehead, “Good Girl, that’s my Good Girl, cumming for me like that. Now, the movies almost over, then we’ll be able to give you your reward, but for now, don’t want to let this ball gag go to waste do we.”

I give your forehead another kiss as I begin to pump my fingers once again, now taking a moment to look around and make sure that no one has notices us, and luckily it seems no one has. I use my free hand to grab yours, squeeze it for a second as I start to increase my pace, then move it over to my aching member, and you start to stroke, matching my pace, eliciting another growl from me. “Fuck, I love how your hand feels, but, we don’t want to make too much a mess in here, so you are not allowed to make me cum, not yet anyways.”

The low whimper you let out in response, both to let me know that you don’t want to wait, and the effect that growl in my voice has on you, causes my cock to throb in your hand. I start to thrust faster into you, holding you close to me as I can feel the orgasm already starting to rise in you, and my own approaching as well. I do my best to remain quiet, but you are hitting that sensitive spot right under the head of my cock, intentionally driving me wild, and both in order to lower the sound of my growls and to pay you back in kind, I put my mouth onto that spot just beneath your ear on, where you love me to kiss and tease you.

I can’t wait anymore, I need to feel you cum again, I move my hand free hand down and start circling it around your clit, and the moans coming out of you as I do, it’s simply too much for me, “You have to stop stroking me, or else I won’t be able to hold back, and it’s not time for me to cum yet, understood?” The whimper you let out, fuck, it almost sends me over before you begrudgingly let go, though the shaking in your legs tells me that won’t be on your mind for much longer.

I can feel your pussy clenching around my fingers, telling me how close you are. I kiss up your neck, and growl into your ear, “I NEED you to cum for me, I need you to cum for me, right…now.” That is what pushes you over, those words hungrily whispered right into your ear, and I feel your body give in, and my cock throbs in response, even without you stroking me I nearly cum from just the sight and sound of you as you hold back another scream.

I undo the gag as you’re panting into it, pulling you in for a kiss, my tongue massaging yours, just as the credits start to play on the screen. “That’s my Good Girl, now, I’ll get everything picked up and give you a minute to catch your breathe, you can lean on me when we’re walking back to the car.” I pack everything back into the bag while you recover, and I love that sight. Your hair disheveled, the glow on your face, the heavy breaths, I love knowing I did that to you.

We’re the last ones out, me holding you against me as we walk, letting you lean into me as we walk into the warm night air. I gently place you into the passenger seat and start the car, giving it a moment before pulling out on the streets, turning to you, “And now, time for your reward. It’s been so long since we’ve been to your favorite park. Too many people during the day and not enough time at night, but now, is the perfect time to go take a late-night stroll.”

That’s exactly what we do. We spend an hour there, sitting on the bench near the pond, walking along the empty paths, waving at the occasionally passersby, and looking up to admire the way the stars look tonight, brighter than they normally are tonight. We both want to spend more time here, it’s absolutely beautiful tonight and I love spending time here with you, but I have more planned. We make our way back to the car, taking a moment to stop at that old fountain and toss in a few coins.

We finally get back to the car where we parked, in a small spot, just out of public view in a small batch of trees at the corner of the park. I motion to the back seat, and you get into the back with me without question. I pull you in for another kiss, like the one in theater, all passion, as I pull away and look into your eyes, lust beginning to fill them once again.

“Now, I know how much you loved the movie tonight,” I smile as a blush comes across your cheeks,” And I know that you wanted to make me cum then and there but I wouldn’t let you. I didn’t let you, because I want to feel your pussy milking my cock, I want to feel the bounce of your body as you ride me, I want to see the way your face looks in the moonlight as you cum all over my cock for the third time tonight, and I want to hear you beg me to cum inside of you.”

I can see that look in your eyes, the look of desire and the look of submission, and I give you no time to respond before I bring you in for another passionate kiss, “And I don’t have the will to wait any longer, I need you now.” I immediately move you to straddle my lap, unzipping my pants and pulling my already hard cock out, lifting up your dress and position myself beneath you, no time to take off all of our clothes.

I take only a moment to spit into my hand and rub it into your already wet pussy, and then I start gently pushing you onto my aching cock. The moment I enter you I let out a low groan that turns into a growl as I continue to lower you onto me, a single guttural , “FUCKKKK,” the only thing I say before I’m buried inside of you. That’s the only encouragement you need, as you start to ride me, slowly at first, but quickly increasing the pace.

I sit there for a minute, just enjoying how all of the sensations. How tight you are as you glide up and down, the look of your face as you begin to get lost in the pleasure. The feel of your body in my hands, your ass and hips so supple and soft in my hands and the slap of skin on skin as you bounce on me, and as I move my hands up the feel of your delicious breasts and I knead and squeeze them, gently teasing each nipple before taking them into my mouth, causing a shudder to roll through you. And of course, the sounds both of us are making as you ride me, the moans and growls filling the night air.

As you lean your head back, I take this moment to use one of the surprises I packed. The pair of nipple clamps we picked out together, with the dark silver chain running in between the bright red rubber tips. You let out a loud gasp as I clamp them on to your already sensitive nipples, your back arching as you press into me. I move one hand down to your hips, using it to help you grind against me as you bounce up and down on me, and the other one to your neck so I can pull you down to me for another kiss, my tongue dancing across yours.

This time, I don’t pull away from the kiss, and I hold you in place with the hand on your hips. I lean us back, you still held above me, and brace my back against the seat as I start thrusting up into you, and I move my hand from the back of your neck, to the front, and gently start to squeeze. I don’t bother with slow or gentle thrust, I start hard and fast. I can tell that you’re already close, and the moans your making into my mouth as we kiss, paired with the growls I’m making, is sending both of us spiraling towards climax.

I never relent in the pace thrust or my grip around your neck, that gentle pressure that’s just enough to cause the blood to rush to your head and heighten the sensations, and never for a second do I let your mouth leave mine until I feel your pussy starting to clench around my throbbing cock. I move my mouth down, still gently choking you, trailing kissing down your shoulders and chest, down your breast and to those gloriously tortured nipples still held in the clamps.

I look up to you as I reach them, but instead of teasing them with my mouth like you expect, I move down the chain that is swinging freely, gripping it in my teeth while looking directly into your eyes. I slowly start to push you up, still thrusting, still choking, until the clamps start to pull against your nipples. A pinched whine escapes your lips, turning into a moan as your pussy starts to spasm, the orgasm starting to rip through you.

I don’t change pace, I don’t let my hand loosen it’s grip, and as you start to climax I pull on the chain with my teeth, causing it to finally release your aching nipples as you start cum all over me, putting my mouth to each nipple to help soothe the pain. I continue this as your orgasm ends, never stopping, and I can feel another one already building within you, my own orgasm starting to rise as well.

“Now, I want you, to beg me to cum, to fill you up, to give you every drop, beg me like the Good Girl you are,” and you do, so beautifully like you always do, you beg me, moaning my name as I fuck you relentlessly, and the way you say Sir, all sends me exploding over the edge with you. I go as deep as I can as I start to cum, pushing my mouth to yours once again as your pussy milks every single drop of cum out of my throbbing cock. As the aftershock of the intensity of it subsides from both of us, I’m still hard inside of you, though I’m far too sensitive to be able to go again so soon.

“That’s my Good Girl, my perfect, amazing Good Girl, and four orgasms, I only planned on three. You don’t have to move, not yet, we can stay like this for a few more minutes, just in each other’s arms. Then we can go home, I’ll draw you a bath with some of your favorite bath bombs, and we can clean up and then go to sleep.” This was exactly the kind of night out we needed; we really owe our friend for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lies

  Lies I’m not a big fan of myself lying, not to say I haven’t lied or that I don’t lie every now and then (though I do my best to avoid b...