Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Just Three Words


Just Three Words
            All through the night, you made sure I  had ample opportunity to sneak a glimpse of what’s under your dress, or rather what’s not under there. You even used the pose you know that drives me wild, leaning down with your ass off to the side, the dress hitched up, showing off your cleavage all at the same time. Those little shivers that rolled through your body whenever you heard me growl at the sight of your bare pussy did not go unnoticed either. I could tell that you’re just as excited as I am about our game tonight.
We agreed on the terms well before now, but the teasing, that was just a bonus, you know how much I love being teased and you’re not playing fair. I made sure to respond in kind though, every now and then I would scoop you into my arms and hold you tight to me, chest to chest, keeping you there as my hot breath washed against your neck for a few second before releasing you and allowing you to slide back down my body, holding on for just a second longer as you get your footing back.
            After what feels like another day passing by, the time has come for our little game, and we are both plenty worked up. As we agreed, from eleven to midnight, no breaks, no stops, and just three words for what mattered most. With a sly smile, you start the timer on your phone and before you even turn around, I already have you in my arms, grabbing you from behind and lifting you to the couch, my hands roaming over the body you’ve been teasing me with all day.
I know you can feel how hard I am pressed against you like this. I can’t wait, I need you now, but I force myself to go slowly, we have plenty of time. I start from the top, running my hands through your hair, gently trailing kisses down the back of your neck towards that special spot in the crest of your shoulder, stopping to give you a gentle bite as my hand begins to slide down your sides to caress your waist, sending a quiver coursing throughout your body.
I make sure to leave a lingering kiss on the spot I just bit, enjoying how good you taste in my mouth, before one hand slides in between your legs and the other gently grasps your chin, turning your head sideways so I can give you a proper kiss. I begin to massage you through the silky fabric of your dress, and I can feel how wet you already are for me. You begin to grind against me, and I can’t help but let a groan loose into your mouth, my body pressing harder into you, our tongues intertwining, both of us just enjoying how we taste.
We stay like this for a minute, enjoying the feel of each other through our clothes and the warm wetness of our mouths, before you turn to face me. A wicked smile crosses your lips as your dress pools at our feet. I get halfway done with the buttons on my shirt before you have my pants around my feet, massaging my now fully exposed length with your hands. Impatience starts to take hold of me, my cock throbbing in your hands. I almost, almost lose control and tear my shirt away, my desperation for another taste of your mouth driving me wild, but I continue to slowly undo the buttons on my shirt.
As I draw you to me, your hand continues to slowly stroke me, with a sudden squeeze at the base, eliciting another uncontrollable animalistic groan. I slide one of my own fingers into you, finding your slit wet and dripping, allowing my finger to slide in with ease. As I push you back towards the couch, I lean down to you, whispering as your knees hit the cushions, “I can’t wait, I need you in my mouth, now.” It comes out as more of a growl than I intended, my burning desire already threatening my control.
You nod slowly, beginning to lean back onto the couch, but I stop you, “I have another idea.” You let out a small gasp as I pick you up, clutching you to me. I lean in for one more kiss, keeping you on top of me as I lay down.  “Now, put your pussy on my face, and my cock in your mouth.” Once again I speak in a growl as my lust continues to threaten my control, it’s taking every ounce of my control to not lose myself to it.
As you begin to slide down my chest, I don’t wait for you to lean your head down before I pull you to my mouth, softly rubbing my fingers across your throbbing clit. I can already feel how soaking wet you are. I tease you for just a second, slowly moving my tongue along your lips, enjoying your taste for just a moment, reveling in your moans as you start to grind against my tongue.
The sensation drives me crazy as you start to stroke my throbbing cock faster. I let out a growl, low and primal, before I let control slip for a second and plunge my tongue deep into your pussy. I grip your ass to pull you as close as possible to my mouth, occasionally alternating from having my tongue as deep as possible in your delicious pussy to wrapping my mouth around your clit.
It’s not gentle at first, my lust beginning to take over, but I manage to focus on the goal, and slow down. My abrupt change in pace is pure torture, I can feel it in your body and hear it in your breath panting in both anger, and anticipation. You don’t slow down at all however, and I can feel your need as your mouth moves up and down on my cock, it’s almost too much for me, almost. Despite your best efforts, I maintain control, refusing to relinquish my slow, steady pace. With each passing minute, I slowly speed up with my tongue, and then, I slip one finger inside of you, feeling the tight walls of your pussy clamping around it.
You’re so close, just like me, and I know you can feel how hard I am and how often I’m throbbing in your mouth, but you have to wait, you have to wait for those three words. I have a difficult time getting my second finger inside your pussy. It’s so tight, and the slow aching moan you give with my cock in your mouth as I do nearly pushes me over the edge. My hips buck up involuntarily as I let out  a moan of my own, which transitions to a low growl as I hear you react to my cock hitting the back of your throat.
This, this is the moment I love most, both of us, right on the edge. You’re beginning to grind against my face against your own will, trying to force me to make you cum all over my face. This moment is pure bliss, the moment I want to capture for all of time. Right before release, right before we both go over the edge, falling into blissful oblivion, all this pleasure maintained for just a moment, as you’re struggling and waiting for me to say those three words.
“I can feel you right there on the edge, do you want to cum for me baby?” Your moan, oh god the moan you make, it’s like mine, guttural, primal, not like you at all, and it drives me wild. I start to withdraw my fingers slowly, feeling your pussy tighten, trying to keep them in, you know what’s happening. “It’s a shame that you didn’t play by the rules earlier, all that teasing, you’ll just have to wait a little longer.” The moan you make this time, I hear the frustration, and the wanting, it causes my heart to skip a beat. It’s almost enough to make me not drag this out for a little longer, almost.
I start slowly again, moving my mouth straight to your clit, licking, sucking, enjoying the taste of you. The moan you make, almost like a whine it’s so filled with need, I want to drag it out a little longer, but hearing you beg like that, I can’t torture you like that, so I speed up rapidly. I can feel you tense as you get back to that edge, that glorious edge, “Three words, you need those don’t you baby, convince me you need to hear them, how….”
You interrupt me mid-sentence, taking my cock to the back of your mouth and into your throat, my senses are blinded for a second, my only response, “FUCKKK!” Yet again I almost lose control, almost start pumping into your mouth and let lose everything, almost give into that wild and burning desire that is enveloping every fiber of my being, almost. “Good girl,” and then my mouth is around your clit again, not slow, but fast and hard, using my hands to make you grind against me until you do so on your own, waiting for those three words before you finally give in.
“Cum. For. Me.” It comes out as a growl, deeper than the rest, my lust beginning to take over, and I feel you give in. The orgasm rips through you, your juices drenching my face. My eyes roll back in pleasure and you take me all the way to the back of your throat as the orgasm rolls through you, both of us becoming a singular writhing mass of pleasure and moans.
Unfortunately, I know better, you haven’t said the words yet, so I hold back and keep on that glorious edge, as your first climax ends. It’s always so intense, and it’s never the last, that’s how this game is supposed to be played after all. You look over to the timer before giving me that wicked grin I love so much, “forty minutes left, think you can handle it?”
I can only chuckle as I catch my breath, pushing both of my fingers back into you as a response. Your groan immediately causes my cock to throb. “I only have to outlast you, and judging from how wet you are, that shouldn’t be too hard.” This time you chuckle, before pushing your hips forward to hover over my throbbing cock, grinding your soaking lips against my head and eliciting a deep groan before turning and flashing me that seductive grin once again. I love this game.



I have recorded an audio of me reading this short, and if you wish to hear it is available for if you donate $3 on my ko-fi page (https://ko-fi.com/zanevi). I am highly honored by anyone for thinking my work is worth both your time and money, sincerely, thank you. (The audio is 12 minutes long). Once you have completed the purchase be sure to leave me a message with an email address to send the audio to, and I should receive an email notification and will send you the audio as soon as I can, but please keep any receipt or take a screen shot for verification for if I don't and send it to my email address zanepearsall@yahoo.com and I will send you the audio as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lies

  Lies I’m not a big fan of myself lying, not to say I haven’t lied or that I don’t lie every now and then (though I do my best to avoid b...