Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Just Three Word, Pt. 2

Before you read this post, please be sure to read part 1, Just Three Word. I hope you enjoy the continuation of the story, and are hooked and looking forward to the even more climactic end to the story in part 3.

Just Three Words Pt. 2 

Seeing you there, feeling your body as your ass is facing me, both of us still lying on the couch, your pussy glistening as you rub it against the head of my throbbing cock, I can’t help but reach out to lightly spank that delicious ass of yours. Hearing you moan as I do causes a wave of pleasure to course through my body, and the groans I make say as much as you turn around and give a delightful giggle.

“Enjoying the show I see, I think I know something you’ll enjoy even more, especially since I have the lead now, sit up.” I can’t help but shudder at those words, not knowing what you have planned, but knowing full well you’re going to torture me in the best way possible. As you get up, I do as you say, pulling myself upright and leaning forward, grazing a kiss against that delicious ass of yours as I do.

You stand up, pulling away from me, giving me a full view of your beautiful body. As you slowly begin to move yourself in between my legs, two thoughts cross my mind. First, how unbelievably stunning you look; and second, how unbelievably lucky I am to be here with you. You stop moving as a large goofy grin comes across my face, “Not exactly the response I was expecting when giving you such a wonderful view.”

“Was this what you were expecting?” I ask as I move my hands up your thighs, moving one hand in between your legs and the other to hold onto your hips. I slowly start massaging your pussy, still soaking wet from just a few minutes ago. I move my thumb to your clit and start slow circles with my hand. The sight of you biting your lip and the moan you make immediately makes me throb and I can’t help myself as my other hand begins to stroke my throbbing cock, the goofy grin replaced by a look of primal lust.

I go slow, soft, enjoying everything I’m seeing. You pushing back into my hand, your own hands moving up to those gorgeous tits and beginning to play with your erect nipples, the look on your face as you just enjoy this moment, skin still glistening with sweat from just a few minutes ago. You move one of your hands down and push mine away, “As I said, I think I know something you’ll enjoy more than the show.” 

Once again that grin, the one that tells me you have something special planned, paired with the look of want in your eyes as you see the precum that has coated the head of my cock that I’ve stroked onto myself, I can’t help but let out another groan. You push me back into the couch, opening my legs and taking your place again. You watch me from over your shoulder, that look on your face, coy, confident, as you take what you want. You know it’s your turn to be in charge and how much I’m going to love every second of it.

 You turn around to face away from me, moving your hips downward, and beginning to grind yourself against the head of my cock. Instead of pushing me inside of you, you push my throbbing member back against my stomach and start to grind your lips along each side of it. Pinning my hands beneath yours, you move slowly, letting your juices coat my cock more and more as your pussy glides up and down.

The heat emanating from you, and the noises we’re both making are quickly pushing me towards the edge again, my body already tensing. You turn your head back to look at me, pushing harder onto my cock, and I can’t help but let lose a growl as my eyes roll back, the edge suddenly there. The growl turns into a moan as you slow down, a soft chuckle escaping your lips.

You stop, leaning back for a kiss, before starting to grind once again, slow, tortuously slow, as our tongues intertwine. I can taste and feel our lust as we kiss, all our passion flowing through us as we press into each other, starting to rip away my self-control. My hands begin to move on their own, pushing against yours and reaching for your body.

With a light chuckle, you stop, pushing against me and getting up, pushing my hands back down to my side. My cock is throbbing as it aches for the feel of your pussy once again. I take a deep breath as you turn around to face me, attempting to regain some of my composure and control as you lean over me, climbing up onto the couch and straddling my lap.

I want to lean in, take your breasts into my mouth, move my hands over your body and ass, to plunge into you, but I wait for your lead, right now it’s your turn to be in charge. You again push my cock against my stomach and begin to grind against me, grabbing my hands and moving both to your tits, my fingers brushing across your erect nipples, massaging and kneading, ready to match the pace at which you grind against me.

I was expecting you to start slow, to tease and torture me, but you start by grinding fast and hard, pushing against me, only for a few seconds before going back to that slow torturous pace from before. The pattern continues, a few seconds of hard grinding then slow torture, and I love every second of it. I can feel your pussy throbbing, just like my cock.

We’re both starting to get close, we’re both beginning to lose control, we’re both beginning to rise to that edge, but I’m not ready for that yet, I have another plan. As you arch your head back, letting lose another moan, I use the distraction to my advantage. I move my hands down to that gorgeous ass of yours, getting a nice firm grip, and push up as your lost in the pleasure, lifting you into the air and pinning you beneath me, my cock still in between your pussy lips.

I start to grind, just like you, at that slow pace, moving down to push my my mouth to yours, silencing your words with my lust and desire, our tongues intertwining. I continue that slow pace, as we massage each other’s tongues, my hands beginning to move over your body, massaging, caressing, holding you close, as you wrap your legs around my waist and arms around my back and shoulders.

I continue that slow pace, never changing, and I can feel your body reacting. Your breath is becoming short and ragged, your legs and arms clutching me tighter, your heart beating like jack hammer in your chest. My own body is mirroring your reactions, we’re both so close, on the edge once again.

I move my mouth lower, down to that spot on your neck, in between your shoulder blade and ear, the spot you love for me to kiss or, as I’m about to do, bite ever so gently. I can feel your body begin to shake as I bite and kiss that spot, I can hear the moans beginning to grow louder, matching my own. I continue that slow pace, pushing harder against you, growling in your ear, “Do you want to cum for me?”

This time, no words, just clutching me as tight as you can, nodding, your back arching against the couch. I can feel you, just like me on the cliff once again, the precipice of pleasure, right above the roiling waves just waiting to jump over. “What are you waiting for, you know you can at any time.” I don’t stop my pace, and the low whimper you give almost pushes me over, but I haven’t said the words yet, you know what I’m wanting to hear.

I look into your eyes, I see the want and need in them, and I see the defiance as well, not wanting to lose control. I move my mouth to the other side of your neck, right beneath your ear, and leave my mouth just above that spot, one hot breath against your skin, “I see, you don’t want to cum for me, how about now?”

I lower my mouth to that spot, gently sucking before giving it a light bite, followed by a slow kiss. Your back arches again, both a moan and whimper coming out of your mouth, causing a groan to come from mine as I continue the kiss. The last threads of self control finally unravelling, your need, I can feel it, overtaking, all encompassing.

You express all of it in one simple word, harshly whispered in between ragged breaths “Please.” I can feel your body starting to stiffen as you say it, like mine, you beginning to jump off that cliff, over the edge.

“Cum, for, me,” I whisper harshly, a low growl, all I can manage as I hold onto the last threads of my own control, as you go over, your second orgasm ripping through you. Your body reacts, holding me as tight as possible as I continue to grind against your pussy, not stopping, riding the orgasm with you.

I look down as you finally come down from the high of it, stopping my grinding before I go over as well, “I think that’s the first time the second orgasm has been so intense, good to know I’m improving” as I lean in for another kiss. “Now, it’s my turn to ask, just 20 minutes left, think you can handle it?”

You laugh, such a lovely sound, “Well, I only need to outlast you, and judging from how hard you are, that shouldn’t be too difficult.” Another laugh, as I lift you from the couch, pulling you in for another kiss. I can see in your eyes that we both have the same thought, I love this game.


I have recorded an audio of me reading this short, and if you wish to hear it is available for if you donate $3 on my ko-fi page (https://ko-fi.com/zanevi). I am highly honored by anyone for thinking my work is worth both your time and money, sincerely, thank you. (The audio is 11 minutes long). Once you have completed the purchase be sure to leave me a message with an email address to send the audio to, and I should receive an email notification and will send you the audio as soon as I can, but please keep any receipt or take a screen shot for verification for if I don't and send it to my email address zanepearsall@yahoo.com and I will send you the audio as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lies

  Lies I’m not a big fan of myself lying, not to say I haven’t lied or that I don’t lie every now and then (though I do my best to avoid b...