Monday, May 18, 2020

The Shower

DO NOT OPEN THIS EMAIL AT WORK

 

            So, I promised that I’d tell you about that shower I took the other day, the one where I took my fleshlight with me. The one where I said I’d be thinking of you and all those pictures you sent me and the dirty things you said. I always keep my promises. I’ll skip the boring stuff, turning the fan on so it wouldn’t steam up as much, starting some nice sexy music, the slow undressing as I imagined you watching me from the bed while I slowly undid my belt buckle.

Then how I undid each button slowly with one hand, all while I sat down to pull off my boxers in a way to make my already hard cock bounce. After that I started to slowly stroke and tease myself just a little before hopping into the shower, the boring stuff you know. Then of course I grabbed the fleshlight and the lube, the new one we bought, and the reviews were not wrong about it, very high quality, and I look forward to when we get to use it together.

I got in, still hard, and the first thing I was thinking of was walking up to you laying on your stomach on the bed. Looking up at me as I walked up to you, reaching out with your hand to feel how hard and throbbing I already was. I got myself some lube, stroked it onto my cock, thinking of how good your hands would feel doing it for me.

Then I applied to the fleshlight using two fingers, imaging that I was reaching down the bed to your pussy while you stroked me and just teasing your pussy with them. After it was amply lubed up I of course started working my cock, which was already throbbing, and I imagined that you were still lying down on your stomach, moving your mouth up and down, nice and slow and all the way to the back of your throat, and FUCKKKKK it was incredible.

My knees buckled as I first went all the way into the fleshlight, I even heard you moan in my ear, and I knew right then that I wasn’t going to last that long, not imaging that. I didn’t care either, I was already lost in the feeling of my cock balls deep into the fleshlight, imaging your mouth wrapped around me, lost in the images in my head, and I started pumping myself faster, and faster, hearing it make all sorts of noises as my cock moved in and out of it.

I wasn’t gentle, not like I normally am with you, I was rough, hard, and stroking myself as fast as I could, imagining that I was fucking your mouth and throat and hearing your moans while you were fingering yourself. I’m so hard right now just telling you about it, fuck, I’ll take care of that later, maybe you can help me after you get off… of work ; ).

It felt amazing, the lube mixed with the interior of it, I could feel each little bump on the inside as they went over every inch of my cock, making my breath hitch, my legs shake. Whenever I hit that spot just under the head in just the right way, I started seeing stars. It was so intense, but I couldn’t hold back or stop.

I had to keep pumping and feeling it as I fucked myself, thinking of fucking your mouth. When I got close I imagined you still there, laying down in front me. Playing with your soaking wet pussy, so wet I could hear it, beginning to get close as well.

The noises you were making, I wanted to cum right then but I wanted to wait so we could cum together, which is exactly what I imagined. When I came, I pumped the fleshlight full of so much cum that it was spilling out of it, which made a great mental image, your mouth full of all the cum you worked out of my cock, spilling out because there was just too much to keep in your mouth.

            I imagined you swallowing what you could, catching what spilled and licking it off your hands. Then moving down to clean my cock off, and the look of surprise on your face because I was still rock fucking hard. I slowed down, but I kept pumping myself, so sensitive after such an intense orgasm, and I had to brace myself against the wall, but I imagined pulling you up out of the bed and to your feet while I took your place and got on my back.

I turned on the shower then, but I didn’t stop pumping myself, I moved slow, up and down, and made sure to work every inch of my cock. I spent the next 20 minutes fucking myself with the fleshlight, imagining you on top of me, riding me like there was no tomorrow until you came again.

Then I thought of me pinning you beneath me, face down on the mattress, as I buried myself to the hilt in you and started thrusting slowly, methodically, over and over again. I imagined you screaming my name as I made you cum again, you biting into my arm, feeling your pussy clench around my cock.

I couldn’t cum again, I came close so many times but I couldn’t go over, though I think I had a full body orgasm while doing so, my entire body clenched, my legs almost gave out from under me, and I started shaking and I felt like electricity or fire was coursing through me, there was even aftershocks from it. I tried again, and the same thing, my body a live-wire for the sensation, which gives me some ideas for some fun we can have tonight, hope you enjoy the email, I’ll have the shower ready when you get home.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lies

  Lies I’m not a big fan of myself lying, not to say I haven’t lied or that I don’t lie every now and then (though I do my best to avoid b...